Friday, February 03, 2006

Yes!Chinese New Year Holidays!

Have been anticipating these days since I left home for PJ.
It's kind of weird coz' I used to loathe Chinese New Year(probably coz' it's just a season which I can only eat and sleep and eat and sleep) but this year was different...I waited and waited sooo long just for Chinese New Year as I could get back to Ipoh,my home!

Home Sweet Home...
Breathing Ipoh air,eating Ipoh food,sleeping on my very own Ipoh bed!
Everything's great!I was soooooo glad that I finally got to go home!
Many of my Ipoh buddies actually called up to me and sms-ed asking me out even before I went back...And yeah,I felt great!
Well,eventually I ran into a couple of my high school mates...It's great knowing all the latest updates of all my previous schoolmates...

Pangkor Island...
On the second day of Chinese New Year,followed my family to Pangkor Island...I was informed quite last minute right after I went back to Ipoh and obviously,it wasn't in my plan...
Pangkor was truly crowded...And it's SCARY seeing such a huge amount of tourists!
Hmm...yet,the trip earned me some nice shots...

Pangkor Island...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket
I & my lil brother...showing some local productions of Pangkor Island...


Image hosting by Photobucket
Tada...I always like pictures like this...artistic,isn't it?
Hehe...

Image hosting by Photobucket
See what I'd made with two little seaweeds...


Image hosting by Photobucket
I and my family...Too bad dad wasn't around...

Okay,consequences of going to the beach was...I was terribly sun-tanned!!! Arrggghhh!!!
Miki's looks as DARK as a Malay now! Remember my chatting session with Andy this afternoon...

Andy:"Why did you suddenly become so dark already?before you went to PJ also not that bad..."
Miki:"I went to Pangkor on Chinese New Year!"
Andy:"That's the side effect....haha!I couldnt recorgnize u when saw you that day...really scared me.....I thought PJ weather is really that horrible!"


That sounded really SCARY!

AYA Festival...
Headed far back to PJ merely for the AYA Festival conference feat. concert!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Staring Ps.Kenneth Chin as the MC & the conference speaker...

There came Delirious!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
I love Martin Smith's voice!
It's still sooo vivid in my mind when he started with this...

"What a friend I've found...
Closer than a brother......"


Definitely,Delirious rocks!


Altered Frequency was there too!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Suity was pretty excited about this band...And it was the fist time I saw them performing live...

Here're some of the people I was with the whole day...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Made my way there to the Stadium with her early in the morning...
And was with Tiffanie throughout the whole conference...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Well,knew this Japanese guy named Kashu coz' he was sitting right beside us(Tiffanie & I)...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Of course,Never stopped having fun with Suit Lin...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
I still like Kay Jin,no matter how hard I tried to bully and annoy him...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Haha...His name is Fish!!!Had soooo much to talk with him...and weird,coz' we only knew for like half a day...

Image hosting by Photobucket
The 'leng chai' look of my cute new friend,Arthur!
*(Shall update more pics)*

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Chu said...

errr. Arthur looked like Suit Lin's twin... that is sooooo sarcastic tho.. hahahaaah... HAHAHAAAH... no lar.. its just.. when I look at Arthur's pic, I sort of 'see' Suit LIn.. hahaaah...

And Miki... ur shocked face cannot compare to Suit Lin's.. Hers is professionally exaggerating.. hahaahahahaah... so u cant have tat shocked face... not nice.. lalala..

2:47 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

Eh,dun simply criticize my natural talent la...n ar...
so weird u went n link Arrthur n Suity 2gether...they also merely knew that day...haha...

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site free ringtones live answering service appliance loans

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks