Friday, January 20, 2006

With A Heavy Heart...

I always assumed I could adapt,regardless of what changes there would be...
Things aren't just as easy as my thoughts...

"I MISS HOME!!!!!!"
Miki's been yelling this out,since the 1st day she stepped into this unfamiliar place called...
'Petaling Jaya'
It's tough...when things change,not in a way we expected of course...I felt like I've such a whole loooong way to go...Not seeing & contacting all the friends I used to talk or see everyday in the past,and not being with my family members,and also not following the routine I used to have...I shall call it 'Misery'...
But I know this's just the beginning...How can I forsake,just in the beginning?
'It's just 200km away from home! Imagine those who're studying overseas!',something I always remind myself...I'm considered one of the lucky ones...And I know...

Studies...
Actually,Broadcasting is fun! Have to deal with many Radio & T.V. Broadcasting already in my assignments...Am going to the studio,learning sound recording + mixing, also have to go the T.V. stations,for survey + interviews...
These are things I always wished to do...And I'm doing them now!
Am also learning more & more about communications...Getting to know more about this issue...

HE knew I needed a friend...
God wouldn't want me to be alone...He actually sent someone,a friend I mean...who has the same passion with me in many aspect...Doreen is her name,my course mate...also came alone to this Unfamiliar place alone,having not even a friend...But God brought her to me...And at least I've somebody to share my 'loneliness' with...But she won't be here every weekend...So will be left alone during weekends...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Doreen & I...

Grattitudes...
Jon's been caring much for me since I was here...Bringing me to his church,asking me to join the Cre8tive Conference,joining his worship team,sms-ing me,asking friends out for gathering......etc...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Can't believe I just knew him last August or September(Don't quite remember),and 1st met him on October... And now I'm seeing him almost evey week!

Kay Jin,who's always willing & ready to help me...I just don't know what I can do to thank him...
That's why...
"Humble people like him always make innocent people feel guilty!"
You know that Kay Jin! THANKS for being a friend...a friend who really cares!

Suddenly asked Baldwin for a favour the other day,something to do with my Radio Broadcasting assignment...THANK YOU BROTHER!

Yeah,1 more week to go...then I can be back to Ipoh,My Home for Chinese New Year! It won't be a looooong holiday,but am gonna appreaciate all the time being with my family members,my friends there,and my coach...

I miss ya all...terribly...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Chu said...

aww.. dont say lidat lar.. i mean, since u r in KL, and I am ur friend.. no friend no relative.. so sure lar I'll try to always be there for u..

;)

u take care lar.. i know i canbe with u every minute to ensure u r safe in town, buthen, God is with u.. so dun worry.. and DUN TEST GOD..

juz rest in his loving arms.. and He'll see u thru all things..

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks