Saturday, December 03, 2005

Trips...

Should be posting this last week...but still,I was too lazy to do so...and I was waiting for pics from ppl like Jon,Michel...etc...but I guess they're ways too busy...so,am not procastinating anymore and also I'll be starting my 'adventures' from Monday onwards...for about 3 weeks...I guess...
Hmm...So,last week...
Here they're...all about last week...trips...

1st,went for HUGE concert practices again on 20th of Nov...Check all about it in My Friendster Blog...lazy to narrate the whole thingy again...

Secondly,went straight to join my classmates in KL for my graduation trip right after leaving Malacca...
So we went to this place...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And also this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wanted to go for this too but the drizzle ruined our plan!Aikz!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So,here they're...my cutie classmates...Students of Senior Middle 3 Science 2005...Love ya all lots =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And me in the family...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then,my loooong awaited family had finally came...I remember the previous one was in Taiping & Bukit Merah...And it's probably 1 or 2 years ago already...
Indeed,I always love spending time with my beloved family...We rarely have the opportunity to really get together and chat,eat,hang out like this...Glad that we spent gala time in Cameron Highland this time...
As a matter of fact,that was a last minute plan of my parents...They merely told me and booked the hotel and everything approximately 1 or 2 days before I went to Malacca for practice...

Miki in the tea plantation..with my blurred look..(ok,ok...I was sleepy that time!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tea time...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cactus Valley...with cactus galore...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

An example of happy couples...Yeah!My mom and dad!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My papa,mama & lil John...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby tomatoes...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A bit blur here...Found this unique and cute plan in the valley...I called it...a 'Snail Plant'!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Never forget about this!Haha...Strawberries!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Returned home for a rest...for a day...
And headed for Malacca again the next day...Didn't stop crapping with Jon thought...And yeah,our last practice before HUGE...
This time I'd only got these shots...

Jon with 2 cute twinnies...Lucius & Louis(If I've not mistaken)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baldwin kor with his...hmm...'trying to gobble up' expression?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ann Marie,someone who's really nice to talk to...She's soooo TALENTED!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay,these're all about the 'Past'...Let's talk about 'Next' now...
Hmm...Will be following dad to KL in 2 more days...And I'll be departing for this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Still,really THANKS lots to Suit Lin!!!Well,first time joining FGA camp...Hmm,i think this's even the 1st time I'm involving in FGA activities...1 thing! I'm going with a prepared heart and am not going to let anybody down!Yo~Suit Lin,let's get rocked!

And the next one will be......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HUGE Camp!!!Yay!Yay!Yay!Really can't wait!
Sooooo desperate to see you guys there man!!!

Next I'll be making my way for this...most probably...THANKS to Baldwin kor who posted it in the forum!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
it'll be my 2nd time to Seremban and the 1st time to explore Seremban!Sounds fun man!Well,have to THANK Kelvin 1st!THANK YA lots buddy Kelvin Chan!

And after I get back to Ipoh...I'll also be heading for this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THANKS to Wendy!Great that ya serving this time!
C.O.P activities always rawk,and I'm sure this is another cool 1!

Heard about this from Tiffanie...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And THANKS lots for sharing about it Tiff!*wink*
Oh yes!I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Am gonna get to know more about it for sure!
Anyone else wanna go?Pls go...and get more ppl to go!
Faster,faster!Come,go with me!!!

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks