Friday, September 30, 2005

Revival...

Yeah~Finally!Trial's over!I can breathe once again...My freedom is restored!
Felt like I've just resurrected...Revival...Miki's back!!!I'm no longer a dead fish...Now I'm much more dashing...Err....can eat,sleep,walk,stand,sit and talk nicely...

Fortunately,got to get Andy to hang out together this evening...Was actually heading for the footstool players' presentation in CGMC(My main church) but not even a soul was in sight when we reached there...Arrhhhh...That's soooo embarassing!But then we made our way to Jusco...yeah...haha...Lepak!!!In truth,it was just a 1 hour stroll...Still gotta go to school tomorrow...*sigh*...
But then I found something that really caught my eyes...This one...



















Yeah...A car...a weird car(to me,it's bizzare)...The first thought in mind when I saw this was...This car's kind of Out Of Shape...But really it's really CUTE!!!And unique...

Andy told me it's called..hmm..."Lotus Elise"...I'd no idea...Never heard of it before...but great,I discovered it at that time...Gotta get to know more about it...hehe...
Oh ya,a pic of Andy and me...This's the cutest 1...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... footstool players play is on 29 october lah, not 29 september. :p

12:08 AM  
Blogger Miki said...

uhuh...ya ar...din realize...
thought it's on Sept...aiseh...

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought Lotus is a malaysian car.Erm,took over by proton or perodua? duno..something like that..hah..i saw that same car in thailand..37**

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks