Friday, September 23, 2005

Uh Huh...Names & Nicknames...

Should be studying at this point of time...But I can't really can't resist to blog this out...
Have been coming across lots of funny stuff lately...1 of the issues is...hehe...people's names & nicknames...I've got lots before...from Miki to Mickey Mouse...then someone said I looked like a cat...Then he called me Cat...then some like to call me Kung Fu girl...probably because I know it...And...hmm...ermm...lots more...Don't really remember all of them...But I've got some of people's here...wahahaha...Hey buddies,if your names are down here...It's not a criticism,ok? No offence here...

1.Syen----->Of course,Fishy Syen!
See this and you'll make out..hehe...I think this's created by Ding!Since then,we couldn't stop calling her that name...Thanks to Ding then...hahaha...

2.Wendy----->The Madagascar Kid
Suit Lin and Jon Chu created,she said...but I've no idea...But man,she's really into Madagascar...And you gotta see her when she sings that song..."You gotta move it move it..."...bla bla bla...hehe...that's funny!

3.Suit Lin----->Sweet or Sour Lin?
Woah...A name of flavours...hehe...How nice...she can be sour...can be sweet...hehe...Wendy introduced me to her with the name 'Sour Lin' one...and definitely won't forget this...

4.Ding----->Sotong or Crazy frog or The 'Girl' or...etc...I also don't know already...
Some like to call him sotong,some always tease him with the Crazy frog song...hehe..I'm 1 of them...Got influenced by Syen & Wendy they all...hehe...But most of the time...We call him Girl Girl...Haha...He's sooo pretty,isn't it?

5.Jon Chu----->Pig Take Egg? or Mr. Blur...
Shall call him Mr.Blur in the future...Read this and you'll know...Hmm..He said he's blur..well,he said everyone said that...hehe...And I guess so...And for the Piggy name...This's easy to explain... so, Jo-Na-Than...Read this in Mandirin...hehe...Yeah..Simply means "Pig-Take-Egg"...Buddy,you shouldn't put this nickname in your MSN man..hehe...See how I use it...

6.Baldwin----->Bald-Win or Ball-Win or Hmm...And Jon called him Win-Win???
I think this is mostly because I misspelled his name..hehe..*Hide in a corner*...I thought it's BalWin...So kind of read it as Bow-Win...Didn't pronounce the D...But then I discovered...and asked my sister to pronounce his name for me...hmm...Bald-Win...Felt really weird with the pronounciation...hehe...My response was.."What?Bald-Win?"Botak-Win" la like that!"...Hehe...Then,I heard someone pronounced it as Ball-Win...haha...and made me bear in mind as "Bola-Win"...Wow...So many deviation..hehe...Evil me...Oh yeah,Jon called him with a really girlie name...Win-Win...That's a cute 1...

7.Kay Jin----->Centipede
Don't know since when Syen and the others started calling him that nickname...hehe..Centipede...Haven't got a clue?Well,reading this may help you...hehe...His centipede battle...Was sooooooo Funny!!!

8.Adeline----->Our Dear Princess Adeline
Will never forget the time I first knew her at the HTN trip...Oh,she's really FUNNY..All her hilarious conversation and jokes...Missed them sooo much...This Princess's really a fortunate 1...

9.Jian Min----->My 'Sifu'
Have to list him here cause I don't call his name...Always called him Sifu...hehe...cause he's my Sifu(Directly translated from Cantonese)...Reasons?Hmm...Read this!

10.Candy----->99 cent Candy
She's my churchmate...Got this nickname from my whole youth group indeed...Just like teasing her with this nickname that she only worth 99 cent...hehe...But she probably won't see this..so...doesn't matter...Lolz...

11.Tien Tien & Xuan Xuan----->Sweet + Sour
Their names really match man!Anyway,they're not siblings or any other special relationships...Just ordinary friends...Tien Tien is 1 of the worship leader in CGMC youth(my main church) and Xuan Xuan is someone I knew in a leadership camp of Scripture Union...hehe... But this's really a coincidence...1 is Tien which stands for 'Sweet' while another is Xuan which stands for 'Sour'...Sweet + Sour..hehe..and Suit Lin is their combination..hahaha...

......etc...lots more...hmm...can't really remember all...Here's just some...Do tell me if I've left out any......
...to be continued...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Chu said...

Ana.. very clever ho? post nicky nameys ... hahahaaa!!! HAHAHAHAA!! eh.. I'm proud of Pig Take Egg u know? This name is only suitable for me.. Jonathan Chu aka Pig Take Egg... I'm sooo proud of it... *touched sob* you can never understand.. *sob sob* how much toil I went through.. *sob sob* and then.. *sob sob* one day.. *sob sob* arhhh.. cut that out lar..

Oh well... SPAMMING UR TAG.. happy onot? u can delete it if u want.. or keep it as a memory.. from JONATHAN CHU PIG TAKE EGG!!! Blek!!!!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

haha...piggy piggy...really a piggy...
hahahahaha....miss me leh...hehehe..

6:06 PM  
Blogger yau wei(wendy) said...

OMG..perasannya...

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks