Wednesday, September 21, 2005

OMG!!!

Was blurred when Syen tagged me...Sneaked around and found out about this...So,I guess I gotta move fast before all my other friends are being tagged...hehe..*Grim*

Here're some details,quoted from somebody's blog...
"The rules of this game are quite easy and straight forward, what you have to do is to write down FIVE (5) weird habits and then pass this baton to 5 other people. By passing it to the others, you will have list down their name and their blog link and go to their blog to post a comment or leave a message to tell them that they have received the baton. Easy and fun."

Well,well...My 5 Weird & Bad Habits...
*Raking Mind For Ideas*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo~Got them!!!Okay,here goes...
1.I'm a LAZY BUMP...
Always lazing around like a PIG rather than doing anything else useful...Professional in SlEEPING,DAY-DREAMING,BABBLING AWAY,EATING..etc...only!Whenever I set a goal,they're always in vain...All because of my laziness!!!

2.I'm easily INTIMIDATED...
Lacking self-confidence is the main reason...That's why I can't compete much...It'll just freak me out...I'll be mumbling to myself all the time...All the PESSIMISTIC thoughts...And that tortures...

3.I'm a total COWARD...
Never ever dare to watch any scary movies...I'm indeed TIMID...Not just for ghostly thingy..But even a little cockcroach!I've phobia to lots of things...Frankly,have to tell that...I can never participate in FEAR FACTOR...will surely be kicked out in the first episode..hehehe...

4.I do things CRUMSILY...
hehe...You won't know this if you don't really know me well...I guess,but there're some people who knows I'm really CLUMSY...The way I settle things...Sometimes it's just hilarious(Somebody told me that) seeing me doing things clumsily...Hehe...This's sooo natural and I've no idea why I've this kind of...behaviour...Something God's given...haha...

5.I FRET too much...
This's really killing me!Especially lately coz' lots had happened...You see,I'm always in sixes and sevens...That's really BAD I know...I wish I can be level-headed...*sigh*...Nevertheless,it's still me...There's always something preying on my mind...Sometimes silly things(e.g. crushes...)...But they do influence me in my daily life...Often in a way that ruins all my plans...Kind of making an ass of myself...my lousy habit...ee......

Done with mine!How about yours?hehe...It's my turn to tag the names...hmm...5...
Let me see......*Grin*

1.Jon Chu (http://jonchu.blogdrive.com/)I've got ya...wakakaka...
2.Devaraj(http://devaraj7.blogspot.com/)Make sure that courting GIRLS is 1 of your 5s...hehe...
3.Michel(http://michelong.blogspot.com/)Wanna see yours...hehe...
4.Charis(http://charis-ng.blogdrive.com/)Even though you're busy with exams,am still listing you here...
5.Liz( http://liquid-drops.blogspot.com/)Must list ya here...Coz' I really missed ya lots...


Faster...faster..Those who've seen your name...Start raking your mind for your 5 WEIRD & BAD HABITS!!!Am anticipating to see yours in your blogs!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Chu said...

Aiks..... my name number 1 arr... so that means I cannot escape lar... ISSIT? hahahahaaa!!! ok ok... shall start the baton... hm....

:D

1:21 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

hehe...lucky u...memang beri muka...kekeke..

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! freeware league golf Victoria hills golf Aliso viejo golf course homes Sweden whirpool refrigerator part 2005 volvo xc 90 Pulse cargo pants 25125-1 wxga projector Suzuki 4 wheeler lt180 battery normal to take clomid and not ovulate http://www.peugeotcarsinsurance.info http://www.finishingtouchhairremoval.info/Recipes_hair_remover_wax.html golf clothing

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks