Thursday, November 17, 2005

My High School Graduation...

Was graduated last Friday...coincidently on the last day of Planet Shakers conference 2005,which caused my absence to the conference...sighzzzz... Graduation nite was also held on that day... Didn't take much pics...forgot to bring my camera...

My classmates ,Senior Middle 3 Science students...


















The girls...



















The guys...




















Me and my Chemistry teacher,Mr. Kenneth Lim...blur pic coz' it's taken by phone...























So,Miki's done with high school,finally!!!6 years...after such a loooong period...I couldn't believe my high school life just ended like this!Saw many of my classmates crying after the dinner on the graduation night...Every tears they shed was due to all the memories that had been accumulated since 2000...It's really a touching scene...seing even friends that we hardly see them cry...*Sob Sob*...I still miss them anyway...

I miss all my societies in school...
I miss all the competitions I had participated in...
I miss all the school excursions...
I miss all the duties I was responsible in...
I miss all the high school crushes and dilemmas...
I miss having really interesting topics with teachers...
I miss roaming around the school compound crapping with friends...
I miss louging around in class after every exams rejoicing with classmates...
I miss my all my classmates and society mates!!!
I miss high school!!!

However,time still lapses..I really have to let go this time...and say...
BYE BYE HIGH SCHOOL!!!

Shen Jai High School,Ipoh,Perak...Malaysia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks