Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's Christmas!

"Christmas...isn't Christmas...till it happens...in your Heart...... "
Christmas is always my fondest season...It reminds us of the joy,when Christ was born...I remember I even dreamt about witnessing Jesus's birth...That's truly AMAZING!!!

Yeah~It's once again,Jesus birthday!
Hooooray!Let's rejoice!Let's sing it!
"Happy Birthday to YOU...
Happy Birthday to YOU...
Happy Birthday to JESUS...
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!"

God had really granted me more than I had expected this Christmas...
He had given me the opportunity to run into soooo many wonderful ppl throughout the year...
And I received the best gift ever from Him...
THANK YOU FATHER!
THANK YOU for my noisy but lovely family!
THANK YOU for making me part of the YA Forummers family!
THANK YOU for putting me into such a class of glee,SM3S in my last year of high school!
THANK YOU for all the Brothers and Sisters in Christ who love me much!
THANK YOU for my UEC results!
THANK YOU for Everything I've!
You're the greatest God of all! You're indeed the King of Kings,the God of Gods!

So...Some Christmas events I'd attended...
The 1st one was this...
YAN9 Christmas Concert...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Was really glad to see Baldwin kor and Leonard rocking on stage...YAN9 band was cool! The surprising part was to see Joseph singing on stage and in fact his voice was 1 of the best voices I've ever heard...Joseph you rock man!!!
The atmosphere was superb having DJ Kish hosting the whole event...with the combination of the response of the crowd...It turned out to be really merry! The performances and testimonies were terrific too!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My 2 days in Seremban wasn't sufficient I guess...hehe...I haven't tried the satays there!sighz....
However,it's great meeting ppl I didn't expected e.g. the YA band members from Malacca and Jon Wong!Thank ya buddy Jonathan Wong for guiding me about Seremban food!
I still miss the beef noodles and fish head noodles over there...*sooooob*
Never mind,shall head to Seremban again very soon...hahaha...

Seremban--->KL...
Sighz...I missed seeing Kay Jin's worship lead in Joey's church as I was obliged to depart back to Ipoh just a day before that 'auspicious' day of Kay Jin...
But I did have lots of fun with him,Suit Lin,Jon,Joanne,Syen and my sister...
(Shall blog more about that later)
I miss ya lots,bro!!!*hugs*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Made up my mind to go for this since loooong ago...
The Unmasked...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Have no regrets that I went for it...Like what I said before...C.O.P Youth always rocks!
After the whole loooong week...I finally got to see Wendy...yo~
This's what friends do when they didn't meet for long...hehe...Wendy & I posing...
(Note Wendy,she looked sooo unlike in the pic!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So they're the ones who started the commotions...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the challenges were competative...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And then they started to make noices...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And talents were revealed...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And Ps. Clement's humours came floating out again...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally,it ended...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But they're still...reluctant...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So were we...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haha...I've got wristbands!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

CGMC Christmas Eve Service...
And on Christmas Eve,just like last year...I went to CGMC(My main church) for service...
In fact,Yong Kim was the one who kind of invited me to go...Haha...Anyway,I just felt like going back my very own Methodist church in the long run...Really haven't been to CGMC for really a loooong time...This time I bought Wendy along...
Made my way to Wendy's house 1st before we departed for the service...And I discovered a really good view for horror movies...Hahaha...
Here comes MIKI...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So,there're a musical drama...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The congregation...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A short sharing by Dr. Tan...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Star...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And worshiping the Almighty...with the glowing cross...Haha...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Christmas will be over in few more hours...Will definitely miss this Christmas!
Cheerio!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"I'm the Queen of the world!"...Hahaha...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks