Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Feel Like I Don't Belong To Them Anymore =(

I don't know why am I feeling like that.
Have been skipping all the CF(Christian Fellowship) meetings since I first joined...In fact,I'd only been to their Welcome Day and then......
Aihz...The 1st two times were due to my group assignments...
And now,I feel like I'm merely seeking all sort of excuses just to skip it...
That's why these questions were starting to cross my mind...

"Am I really belong to them,UTAR Christian Fellowship?"
"But why do I feel sooo left out?"
"Was it a mistake to join them?"
"What's my role there?"

Am currently chating with Kay Jin,telling him that I've Melancholia,and his reaction was...
"Really?You melancholic?"

Now I really think I'm melancholic...
Joining CF is what I wanted to do since looooooong ago.Having no CF in my high school crashed my desire.Seeing all my friends around in church joining CF's,getting involved in them...I was so envious.How I wished my school had a CF.
My big break came when I stepped into UTAR ,I thought.UTAR CF was so unfamiliar to me.I barely even know who to find just to sign up yet I was seeking all around for somebody to at least get me into CF.I knew I was sooo desperate for CF at that time and it my heart,there're this strong determination that...
"I WANNA JOIN CF!!!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

But these strong feelings eased...
I started questioning myself even just after a month I joined the society.
"It's not just a society!It's also a tunnel of relationship to God!"
It's God who brought me so far.Maybe it's just some dilemmas that everyone will go through in their lives.
I must admit that I haven't been getting closer to God since I came here to PJ,for studies.
I'm regretting already.

To my Heavenly Father,
"Draw me close to You...
Never let me go...
I lay it all down again...
To hear You say that I'm Your friend...

You are my desire...
No one else will do...
Cause nothing else could take Your place...
To feel the warmth of Your embrace...
Help me find the way...
Bring me back to You...

You're all I want...
You're all I've ever needed...
You're all I want...
Help me know You are near..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Tan said...

Just wanna encourage you....at times like this perserverence is the key...when i first came to kl and went to TSF-FGA, i felt the same way too. No one really knew me. Even my hometown friends aren't very close to me....but now after slightly more than one year, i'm one of them, a student leader in fact. Just continue to press on girl~ Godbless~

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! weight loss diet pill merrillan wisconsin Prozac deprecion 10 000 cash advance Balcony voyeur subaru dealer vw motorcycle trike accesories panasonic rv-32 dvd player hacks Circuit breaker test pictures of woman using vibrators plastic surgery conventions 2001 aurora oldsmobile picture Dealer newport volvo Poor boy sweater 1960s Bay area hiking trails Concerta drug representative 86 oldsmobile delta 88 community Snail mail game for free + key

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks