Saturday, April 04, 2009

Bye bye Adolescence

I guess I have failed my fellow blog readers, profoundly.
If blogs are to be addressed as our mansions, I think mine will be called an abandoned castle.
After all, you know me, Miki. She disappears and appears out of no reasons from time to time.
People have yelled at me for that reason a lot.

Adolescence seems like history to anyone out there of my age.
But I guess I have been reluctant to forgo.
Everyone likes being young when they are given the keys to fly by their own.
But when you are up in the air flying high for too long, you hope to stop and just land from where you begun.
You can't coz' there's no more space to accommodate you in that land.
So, whether you like it or not, you have to continue to soar high.

At the age of 22, I have to say,
"Bye bye Adolescence!"
"Hello, hard times!"

If you know what I mean,
I have been living in a state of crap for months.
It's time for me to spread my wings even harder,
and say Goodbye to old times.

4 Comments:

Blogger yongkim said...

congratulation !!! finally graduate. =) Keep your trust in God. =D

10:08 AM  
Blogger Miki said...

Thanks a lot, Yong Kim! All the best in your studies too!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Sung said...

미키, 오랜만이야~
졸업 축하해~!
(한글을 읽을 수 있지?^^)
나도 4학년인데...
2010년 2월에 졸업한다~

미키는 똑똑하니까
곧 좋은 직업을 구할 수 있을거야~

8:21 PM  
Blogger yau wei(wendy) said...

Congratulations upon your graduation.And you didn't tell me. =(

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks