Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm Sinful!

Tears was shed...
Anger was aroused...
I hoped they would comprehend...
When I was mad of somebody, I was even mad of myself more!
But it was useless...
Coz in their eyes, I was already determined to be SINFUL...
How I wished they could see my heavy & vulnerable heart...
Coz the scars I left in their hearts, were even giving me deeper scars...

Embracing my pillow,
I was thrashing around on my bed,
It had already passed 12 at mid-night,
In that wee hours of the morning,
I couldn't stop weepin & bear,
God was beside me,
Giving me a BIG HUG!

And I tearfully asked Him,
"Father, why would I have to comfront all these? Why did sacrifices resulted in such ways?"
HE gently patted my head and answered,
"My child, no matter what had happened, I am always here with you and I still LOVE you!"
His Words touched me even deeper, and more tears rolled down my cheeks,
HE carried on with His Words, touching my forehead,
"My daughter, Miki, you must be strong!"
But my heart was already torn into pieces, I could barely feel that I had any strength,
"But...What else can I do?"
The Lord comforted me,
"Bear with me, and I'll shine on you!"
More and more tears dropped,
I could feel my warm tears on my face.
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket


HE knew that I needed HIM,
And HE always does...
HE is the one who brighten up my path,
whenever I'm in darkness...
Image hosting by Photobucket

THANK YOU FATHER!
I LOVE YOU,
And I NEED YOU!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In your anger
Do not sin.

Rights?

I don't really know what happened during devotion, but sinning. Hmmz.

*hugs hugs*

It'll be okay.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

Thanks lots Jo!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Joash Chan said...

wo, must be a scary experience, something I can't imagine. How often we immediately point out others' negative side or sin, and fail to truly love like Jesus... I hope I don't make people feel that way ,ever.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

Hmm..Thanks a lot for your comment..
& i was wondering...
how come u're here?
wow...
really thanks 4 droppin' by...

4:36 PM  
Blogger Joash Chan said...

Made it here through Joshua Ong's page... Just trying to be blessing on the net with my spare time. =)

10:38 AM  
Blogger Miki said...

Oh...Thanks a lot,Joash!
and...Nice to meet ya =)

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Eczema dyshydrogenous Used nextel phones

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Dental teeth numbers http://www.weight-loss-products-6.info/bontrilfreeshippingflorida.html

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks