Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Webpages...

Gradually,it has just dawned on me that I've SOOOOOOOO MANY webpages now!
Hehe...
Kind of greedy,right?
I guess it's time to have a commercial post,a commercial to promote all my so-called "hidden" webpages(probably because many of you didn't discover them)...
Hmm...
I guess I'll start with this one...

My First and Ever DOPHINS HOMEPAGE!
Image hosting by Photobucket
This's considered the first personal homepage I had created in my early high school days,probably when I was 14 or 15...Can't recall well...
Guess most of you know that I'm an extreme dolphins freak,right? Obviously,this site was built based on the theme of DOLPINS!Still like the site even though I rarely even browse to it nowadays...hehe...
Hmm..hmm..and 1 thing is, the website is incomplete!Hehe...Was lazy to carry on with this site building task afterall...

My FACEPARTY PAGE...
Image hosting by Photobucket
This's pretty an old one...Stumbled upon the site and just felt freeee to registered as a member of Faceparty...

My WEBSPAWNER PAGE...
Image hosting by Photobucket
The simpliest webpage I've ever had!!!
Forgot what's the purpose I created this...XD

My 1ST ONLINE PHOTO ALBUM...
Image hosting by Photobucket
All my old school photos...No longer using it anymore...space limited,inconvinient...

My XANGA SITE...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Never really touched it...merely applied for membership and was left aside...Xanga's ways to restricted!

My MYSPACE SITE...
Image hosting by Photobucket
It's like I was obliged to have a MySpace account coz' I've friends who kind of 'only' use MySpace...hehe...

My MULTIPLY SITE...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Used to use Multiply for hosting videos...and ...hmm...I vented all my examination pressure and frustration there last time...Very embarassing posts over there...Eeeee...

My FRIENDSTER BLOG...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Was kind of like my sole Chinese blog but it's no longer the only place I'll type Chinese...Hehe...(I suppose you may know,I've found somewhere new!)...Actually,sometimes I feel like friendster blog is more like 'announcement blog' to me...Great that Friendster provide updates notification feature,so people read,and that's why it plays a better role in informing details!

My CURRENT PHOTO ALBUM...
Image hosting by Photobucket
It's a MUST VISIT site if you really wanna know more about Miki,though there're all pictures only...All my pictures are stored there,majority I mean...

My BOLT SITE...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Merely created this year,early March I think...coz I was surfing around to seek a site to post all my recordings...You can find some of my coursemates' recordings there,as well as mine...

My WRETCH SITE...
Image hosting by Photobucket
And this is the latest 1!!!
Chinese,Chinese,Chinese!!!I feel so 'Chinese' lately till I created this totally 'Chinese based' website,maybe coz I'm too excited about my trip to China this July...So engrossed in Wretch site nowadays...

Well,you can find them all in My Links here...
Feel free to browse anytime!

Oh yeah,last but not least,
YOU MUST REALLY GO AND SEE THIS!!!
THE HISTORY MAKERS??
Image hosting by Photobucket
This's where I share and have my personal meditation on God's Words...Thanks to JON for the template! It's really NICE!!!

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks