Saturday, August 13, 2005

State Wushu Competition

I know I’m a bit too late to blog this out…haha…but my pc had been giving me lots of trouble.Anyway,it’s last Saturday and Sunday,the Perak State Wushu Competition 2005.After being a Kung Fu girl in Ma Ching Cultural & Sports Association and in school,coach was looking forward to my victory but in vain.Therefore,in my mind my big break came again.However,I merely submitted my participation form 2 weeks before the competition and only started practising a week before the important day.Of course,I was definitely running out of time.What’s in my mind were kept practising…kept practising & kept practising…Time’s tight as it’s also my test week(That’s why u could hardly see me online at that time…btw,it’s also because of my lousy pc…)……Throughout the whole process of practices,I suffered tons of frustrations and depressions.Imagine if u’re in the situation like that…
mornings-school,afternoons & evenings-tuitions,night-wushu practices…In addition,I haven’t been involved in sports for a very looong time…Aaarrhhh…I was really…really…miserable!!!Tough,exactly tough!!!...But it’s all over!!!Yeah,over!!!*Putting up my leg*…:D…Guess what's the results…*grin*…Hmm…I got no.4 in 1 of the event and 3rd level in another 1…Wasn’t actually a victory,neither a failure.Just right in the middle.Somehow,I’ll never forget the perspirations and tears that I’d shed for the competition.I nearly wanted to give up everything and get out of the misery.Then,I pictured how all my ‘brothers’ from MC,my coach and my ‘sifu’ encouraged me…Coach’s hope to me…and the passions & determinations in my first wushu competition…These inspiration eased me to carry on the whole thing.Looking back to the decision I made,I’m really proud of myself…Was like in the middle of the devil and the sea…in sixes and sevens…But still I’m glad,I made the right decision,beyond any shadow of doubts!It’s not the matter of winning the competition,but the obstacles & dilemmas I managed to overcome!Thanks a lots to those who were always supporting me!!!

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks