Monday, June 27, 2005

Exhausted But Joyous...

From 8a.m. To 8p.m.
Went to school straight after breakfast this morning...Was with my classmates the whole morning and noon till 4...That's tiring in fact...Weary la...In fact,I was expecting Wendy's call that Syen and the others would be inviting me out or something...Couldn't wait to see them(even though I saw them yesterday).Probably at 3:55p.m,I was on my way home...It only dawned on that I had soo many miss calls & messages...Suit Lin's message was there and they told me to prepare myself at approximately 4 but I had 5 mins left so I told Yoon Wah(1 of my classmate) to drop me by Wendy house...Was sooo HAPPY to see them...And soon Ding's there too...Was still shy to see him...haha...dunno why but I was just... didn't dare to talk to him...maybe coz' Syen,Suit Lin and Wendy were pushing me towards him tooo(Dunno why they wanna do that)...haha..JK...Then,I followed them to Ding's house...I thought it's in Pasir Putih,I remembered Wendy told me that his house's in Pasir Putih but it's nt...He drove us to Bercham and did lotsa crazy stuff in his house e.g. taking silly photos,listening to silly things&music,chatting,exchanging baby pics(but I didn't bring mine..haha..didn't go home the whole day how to bring?)...bla..bla..bla...Then only I started talking to Ding...haha..but not much...Later,we went for makan...Nothing special but they suddenly told me they wanted to come to my house to see my baby pics and I was like...oh no!My room,my house were messy and dirty like hell man!If they come ar...I would be so malu already...Wanna leave good impression mah...so that next time they'll come again...Anyway,they didn't come...Wendy gotta go back coz' tomorrow got school...Aii...after coming back home...felt so exhausted but I missed them la...kinda reluctant...hehe...Maybe coz' of this I dashed to find all my baby pics and sms Syen...thought they're soo eager to see my childish look...so,guess they'll be coming...hope so la...
FMPP Youth
Hmm...I missed youth today...Don't know how to comfront them already...really felt like I'm in the doghouse over there...so rejected...this's tough!PRAY!PRAY!PRAY FOR RESTORATION!!!HE'll set aside all the differences for me,I believe...HEY PEOPLE,PRAY FOR ME LA!!!
So Mysterious!!!
Received a sms from Devaraj that really made me curious...Sabrina called him 3 in the morning to get my phone no!That's weird!Why she wanted my phone no. so early in the morning?Why did she ask Devaraj?...Lots of questions crossed my mind...Haha...felt so unsecured now...
My mom & dad...
Went out the whole day,I thought my mom would be furious and I would kena tembak terribly but she's nothing...She just talked to me like normal and didn't ask anything..I was relieved!!!However,got questioned by my dad...Asked lots about Syen & Ding they all...Haha..I didn't tell him there's a guy...but my dad's ok 1...he understands...That's why he sent me to a co-ed school.He merely wanted me to spend more time on my studies...and I gotta...coz' exam's fast approaching...Gambate!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

I'm Miki,obviously... A Broadcasting student... A Girl who talks a lot... A Christian who loves her Heavenly Father... A Friend give priority to friends... A Youth who claims to be always on the go & adventurous... A Dolphins freak who never cease to build up her dolphins collection... A Music lover who likes to sing,& always pestering people to teach her guitars... A Peppermint mania who only eats chocolates & ice-creams with Peppermint... A Food vagabond who tends to roam around just for food... *I LOVE U GUYS!*

Friendster & MSN & Skype All using
  • mikilmc@hotmail.com
  • Love ya
    Please Click On:
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Utter here pls...
    My Links
    My Favorites
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    My Friends
    Miki
    Previous Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Special Thanks To:
    Jon Chu
     
      Photo Copyright © Stock Stash
    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks